Taiwan Pickup & Return
1. What will my rate be?
Multiply your per day rate by the amount of days the device will be rented out.
e.g.: A “GT 3G Pocket WiFi” at $1.95 a day x 5 day rental = $9.75
Shipping costs may vary depending on pick up method.
2. When will my device arrive at the Taiwan pick up point and how will I set up a pick up time and return date?
Hi-Life at T1 Taoyuan Intl Airport (TPE) – Ready for pick up after 03:00AM
7-11 at T2 Taoyuan Intl Airport (TPE) – Ready for pick up after 02:00AM
If your arrival time is before 2AM/3AM July 9th, your start date should be July 8th, be sure to find out which terminal is yours.
Other convenient stores:
7-11 pick up available after 12:00PM
OK Mart pick up available after 08:00AM
Hi-Life pick up available after 06:00AM
Notice: After placing your order, Email us your Member ID, Address and phone number of your desired pick up 7-11 location and detailed name of 7-11 if possible.
3. Can I pick up my device at a Taiwan convenience store that was not listed?
You may also pick up your device at any of our iVideo stores during office hours.
4. Do I need to pick up in person?
5. What should I do if the clerk says my device has not arrived?
6. For Hi Life drop locations you must return your device to the same site pick up.
The return boxes in TPE and KHH airports are available as well. Click here to view the return boxes.
7. Is there a deadline for when can place my order?
If you place your order after 10:00AM your device will be ready for pickup two days after the day your order was placed.
8. If I arrive at Taoyuan International Airport at 09:00 AM will 7-11 be open?
Japan Pickup & Return
1. How far in advance should I place my order?
2. How do I pick up / return my device?
(1) Pick up at your airport post office during office hours. A prepaid return envelope will be sent with your device.
(2) Pick up at your nominated address (ex: hotel) present your passport as ID for pick up. A prepaid return envelope will be sent with your device.
(3) Pick up in person at the iVideo Asakusa Store.
(1) Place all contents of your package into the prepaid envelope, seal it and drop it off at any USPS Mailbox.
(2) Drop off at iVideo Asakusa Store.
(3) Other shipping methods will be at your cost.
3. Is there an additional shipping fee for residential delivery?
4. Does the shipping fee include return shipping?
5. What should I do if I cannot return my device on time in Japan?
6. My package has not arrived at the desired address/Pick up location. What should I do?
TEL: 1-856-602-2234 M-F 9AM - 4PM EST
7. Can I drop the return envelope at any mailbox?
8. Can I drop it into a mailbox on weekends or public holidays?
USA Pickup & Return