Things to note:
1. All users must follow the International Fair Usage Policy. This simply means that you cannot stream video or use excessively large amounts of data for more than short periods at a time. We strongly suggest you close the automatic updates and iCloud backup services on your devices. If you are unable connect to the WiFi due to the International Fair Usage Policy, there will be no refund or compensation.
2. The temperature varies from indoor to outdoor. Please do not turn on the device when it is zero degrees Celsius, otherwise the battery will run out fast.
1. Coverage for Vodafone in Europe can be found here. The stability and speed depends on the base stations of the telecom.
2. The Portable Europe Pocket WiFi can be connected in the following countries:
Europe 42 Countries
※ We provide single country pocket wifi rental for countries listed in blue with better price.
1. iVideo Europe Pocket WiFi supports 4G high speed data in all 42 countries listed above. However, local signals may vary due to the desnsity of cellular bases in each country. If the pocket wifi device switches to 2G/3G occasionally, simply move to another location and try connecting again.
2. Our portable wifi device is designed to automatically search for local telecom services when you switch it on. Therefore, the connection quality may vary depends on your location.
If you want more data per day, please refer to
■Europe 42 Countries Vodafone 4G LTE Pocket WiFi 1500MB/Day
You will be held responsable for damaged or lost products and acessories below. (prices included)
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and policies as provided by iVideo and I agree to all of the terms.
SIGN UP NOW & RECEIVE $1 OFF
Valid until 11/22/2017.
LIKE OUR PAGE &RECEIVE $1 OFF
+ ADD FRIEND
RECEIVE $1 OFF
Service Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am~4:00pm(EST)