About iVideo WiFi
iVideo WiFi Rental specializes in providing low-cost wireless internet access rental services to businesses and travelers since 1999.
Our mission: Internet access anytime and anywhere in the world, affordable mobile wireless Internet while our customers are abroad.
Driving convenience and high quality communication services for you.
Fair Usage Policy (FUP)
iVideo WiFi negotiates discounted wireless data rates with carriers worldwide and passes those savings onto you. While iVideo WiFi does not regulate your data usage (you pay a flat rate regardless of usage), our renters are subject to each carrier’s Fair Usage Policy.
Fair Usage Policies are implemented by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in order to apply a bandwidth cap to a user when a channel shared by many users becomes overloaded or may already be overloaded. These caps vary by carrier and the terms and implementation of the policies are under the ISP’s control. We recommend avoiding certain things that commonly use large amounts of data: streaming video websites and services, cloud based backup or online storage applications, and applications that send or receive data automatically including backup and update services.
iVideo WiFi cannot always override any application of a Fair Usage Policy. If you exceed an ISP’s Fair Usage Policies may throttle your usage by limiting your data allowance or shutting down your access for a period of time. This excessive data usage will not result in any additional costs for your rental, but can limit your actual data usage.
Acceptable Use Policy
iVideo WiFi Terms Of Service for iVideo WiFi and Services (“Agreement”) is between iVideo WiFi (“iVideo WiFi”) and you, your heirs, agents, successors and assigns (“You”) and is made effective at the time of use of iVideo WiFi. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Your use of iVideo WiFi (“iVideo”) and services (“Services”) and explains iVideo WiFi’s obligations to you and your obligations to iVideo WiFi in relation to the software and services You use and/or purchase.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. THIS POLICY MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME BY THE COMPANY.
iVideo reserves the right to terminate the services at any time in its sole discretion. By way of example and not limitation, iVideo prohibits the following activities:
- Unlawful or Improper Use of the Services. You may not use the services in a manner prohibited by any applicable federal, state, or local laws, rules, and ordinances. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the services for any unlawful or abusive purpose, in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any company property, or in any way that directly or indirectly interferes with or disrupts our network or adversely affects another’s use or enjoyment of the services, including other customers. You may not use or attempt to use the services in any manner such as to avoid incurring charges for or otherwise being required to pay for such usage. You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, network element, or account (also known as “cracking” or “hacking”). This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with any services to any user, host, or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host. You may not use any kind of program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, designed to interfere with (or which does interfere with) any server or a user’s session, by any means, locally or via the internet. The services are intended for periodic, active use. You may not use the services on a standby or inactive basis in order to maintain a connection. Pinging is prohibited.
- Excess Utilization of Network Resources. The excessive use or abuse of company’s network resources by you may have a negative impact on all other customers. Accordingly, you may not use the services or take any action, directly or indirectly, that will result in excessive consumption or utilization of the system or network resources, or which may weaken network performance, as determined in company’s sole discretion. Such prohibited actions include, but are not limited to: using the service to host a web server site which attracts excessive traffic at your location, continuously uploading or downloading streaming video or audio, usenet hosting, or continuous FTP uploading or downloading. In the event that you violate the terms of this provision company may, without limitation, restrict your access to the company’s network, increase the charges associated with your service, including upgrading you to a higher class of service, or immediately suspend or terminate your service.
- Intellectual Property Infringement. You may not use the services to store, transmit or receive any material that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual right of any party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, or the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Objectionable Material. You may not use the services to store, post, transmit, or disseminate material or information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous or defamatory, hateful, obscene, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or which encourages or participates in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law, order, rule, or regulation.
- Junk E-mail.You may not use the services to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, telemarketing, promotional materials, “junk mail”, unsolicited bulk e-mail, unsolicited duplicative e-mail, unsolicited commercial e-mail, fax broadcasting, or fax blasting (collectively, “Spam”). An e-mail may be “unsolicited” for purposes of this AUP if (1) the recipient's e-mail addresses were not obtained through a personal or customer relationship between recipient and sender, (2) recipients did not affirmatively consent to receive communications from the sender, or (3) recipients have opted out of receiving communications from sender when given the opportunity to do so.
- Fraudulent Activity. You may not use the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes”, “Ponzi schemes”, or “chain letters.” You may not use techniques to hide or obscure the source of any e-mail or other communication.
- Impersonation.You may not use the services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing. Further, you may not alter, obscure or forge the MAC or IP addresses of the company’s devices or systems.
- Software Viruses. You may not use the services to upload files or transmit any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan Horses time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
- Use of Your Account by Others. You may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use the services for illegal or improper activities or for any purpose or in any manner prohibited by this AUP. You may not permit your network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use the services in an illegal or improper manner or for any purpose or in any manner prohibited by this AUP.
- Reselling.You may not directly or indirectly reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, provision, resell, rent, lend, pledge, transfer, distribute or exploit any portion of the services without the company’s prior written consent.
- Export Control Violations. You may not use the services to transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and Executive Orders.
- Compensation. If the products you rented are returned damaged or lost you will be charged. Please refer to the devices pages for compensation
- Please do not attempt to remove the SIM card from your hotspot device. A sticker has been placed on the hotspot device to prevent tampering. If the sticker has been removed or appears to be tampered with you will be charged.
- If severe weather stops the package from arriving on time, customer will receive a full refund but no further compensation acceptable.
- iVideo reserves the right to charge members for late returns up to the complete retail price of the product indicated on the website. If the rental is not returned within 15 days after your rental period, it is considered sold and you will be charged for the lost items.
- The roaming fee will be charged USD 18 per MB if turn on the device outside of the assigned countries (charged immediately when turn on and connect for only a second each time) such as transfer/transit in Taiwan, Middle East or Thailand.