- No buffering internet in the crowded Tokyo & Osaka
- DL speed up to 612mbps, perfect for Travel liveshows
- Wider internet coverage, including Okinawa & Hokkaido
- Youtubers' top choice for livestreaming
- Convenient pick up and return at Japan Airport Post Office, Lawson, hotel, or at home
- Enhance your connectivity with an unlimited 4G SIM card
Japan Mobile Wifi Hotspot Softbank 601HW 5G+4G LTE lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. This portable wifi device allows you to connect up to 10 mobile devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this portable WiFi device is your perfect choice. With unlimited data, you can navigate your whole trip with one handy mobile WiFi hotspot.
1. 5G coverage in populated cities like Tokyo and Osaka.
2. 4G coverage in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo, Otaru, Hakodate, Fukuoka, Yokohama, Okinawa, Hokkaido and Nagoya...
3. Limited internet connection in Kumamoto Aso Mountain area, Kagoshima mountain area and Wakayama mountain area.
4. Portable WiFi devices can only be used in their corresponding countries. Connection speed may vary based on the density of the cellular base stations in each city. Check Softbank 601hw coverage here
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.
How do I turn off auto-update & auto-back on my mobile devices?
4G LTE DL：LTE 612Mbps
4G LTE UL：LTE 37.5Mbps
Exclusive Long-Term Monthly Rental Rates
||$35 (No activiation fee)
||$33 (No activiation fee)
||$32 (No activiation fee)
||$30 (No activiation fee)
Monthly Billing Guidelines
-If we don’t see any return record 5 days after your rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee to your Payment Method. You can find specific rental details regarding your iVideo WiFi by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the iVideo website.
-If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment dates. There will be an additional fee to restore the connection of your device. Note that when the restoring date falls on weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
If you lose your pocket WiFi or the pocket WiFi is damaged, you will be charged based on the accessory list below.
Pocket WiFi Router: $155
SIM Card: $31
Back Cover: $15