- DL speed up to 187mbps
- Top choice if you are visiting major cities in Japan
- Advanced Mode for unlimited data provided by Ymobile
- 4G LTE speed supported by Softbank
- Convenient pick up and return at Japan Airport Post Office, Lawson, hotel, or at home
- Enhance your connectivity with an unlimited 4G SIM card
What To Expect
Japan Pocket WiFi Softbank x Ymobile 502HW 4G LTE Unlimited data lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. This portable wifi device allows you to connect up to 9 mobile devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this portable WiFi device is your perfect choice. With unlimited data, you can navigate your whole trip with one handy hotspot device and instantly share your travel highlights anywhere at anytime in Japan.
1. Stable internet connection in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo,Chitose, Otaru, Hakodate, Fukuoka, Yokohama, and Nagoya.
2. No internet connections in places like Hokkaido, Okinawa, the mountain areas, the metro area, the suburbs and basements. In addition, areas with strong radio waves may interrupt and cause the internet to disconnect.
3. Portable WiFi devices can only be used in their corresponding countries. Connection speed may vary based on the density of the cellular base stations in each city. iVideo provides Ymobile 502 prototype under advanced mode, which is applicable in its corresponding areas (purple sections). Check Ymobile 502HW coverage here
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. To have unlimited data you need to keep the advanced mode on. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs. How do I turn off auto-update & auto-back on my mobile devices?
4G LTE DL：LTE 187.5Mbps
4G LTE UL：LTE 37.5Mbps
Opeartion time：10 hours
Standby time：850 hours
Up to 9 devices can be connected at the same time.
Output port：Micro USB
Input Voltage：100V 50/60 Hz
Exclusive Long-Term Monthly Rental Rates
||$28 (No activiation fee)
||$26 (No activiation fee)
||$27 (No activiation fee)
||$23 (No activiation fee)
No contract! Cancel Anytime! We will refund you the amount for the remaining months.
If you rent for 12 months, the total price is $26*12 = $312
If you cancel after 3 months, $234 will be refunded.
Monthly Billing Guidelines
-If we don’t see any return record 5 days after your rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee to your Payment Method. You can find specific rental details regarding your iVideo WiFi by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the iVideo website.
-If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment dates. There will be an additional fee to restore the connection of your device. Note that when the restoring date falls on weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
If the products are returned damaged or lost, you will be charged based on the accessory list below.
SIM Card: $31
Back Cover: $15