- Top choice if you are visiting major cities in Japan
- Standard Mode for unlimited data provided by Softbank x Y!mobile
- 4G LTE high speed in cities
- Convenient pick up and return at Japan Airport Post Office, Lawson, hotel, or at home
2020 New Year Special Offer!
$22/month, enjoy the yearly price by renting only a month!
Monthly Billing Guidelines
-If we don’t see any return record one days after your rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee to your Payment Method. You can find specific rental details regarding your iVideo WiFi by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the iVideo website.
-If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment date. An additional 14.5% annual rate will be charged for late payment. Note that when the restoring date falls on weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
What To Expect
Japan WiFi Softbank x !mobile 603hw 4G LTE Unlimited Data lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. This portable wifi device allows you to connect up to 9 mobile devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this portable WiFi device is your perfect choice. With unlimited data, you can navigate your whole trip with one handy hotspot device and instantly share your travel highlights anywhere at any time in Japan.
1. Internet connections unstable in places like Kumamoto Aso mountain, suburbs areas, Kagoshima mountain, suburbs areas, Wakayama mountain, suburbs areas, Hokkaido mountain, suburbs areas, Okinawa mountain, suburbs areas, basements and underground areas like the metro. In addition, areas with strong radio waves may interrupt and cause the internet to disconnect.
2. Portable WiFi devices can only be used in their corresponding countries. Connection speed may vary based on the density of the cellular base stations in each city. iVideo provides Ymobile 603 prototype under Standard Mode, which is applicable in its corresponding areas (red + purple sections). Check Ymobile 603HW coverage here
Data Usage Guidelines
WiFi speed will be throttled after reaching 100GB within a month.
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions (such as push mail) on your phones and tablets, and off-line or log out the website after browsing. If the cellular company detects that the excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. To have unlimited data you need to keep the Standard Mode on. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs. How do I turn off auto-update & auto-backup on my mobile devices?
- Operation time：8.5 hours (Actual time of using the service may be affected by the personal situation)
- Standby time：850 hours
- Up to 9 devices can be connected at the same time.
- Output port：Type C USB Cable
- Input Voltage：100V 50/60 Hz
If the products are returned damaged or lost, you will be charged based on the accessory list below. If the goods are lost, but found and return within 14 days, the payment can be refunded. If the goods are found for more than 14 days, it will not be accepted for return and no refund will be made.
- Case: $6
- Device: $155
- Charger: $6
- Cable: $6
- SIM Card: $31
- Back Cover: $15