- Campaign price only until 10/19 4pm. !! Don't miss out the good deals!
- Applicable for use in 303ZT pocket WiFi only
- 4G LTE
- 3-in-1 SIM size (Nano, Micro, Normal for all unlock devices)
- Supported by Japan's Best carrier
- The SIM card must be returned
- No recommended for watching high resolution video
NOTE: This SIM card is for rental, and it must be returned
Japan WiFi for 303 devices in 4G LTE SIM card lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this SIM card is your perfect choice. You can instantly share your travel highlights anywhere at anytime in Japan with this 303 4G LTE SIM card.
A WiFi device is not included in this product.
If the SIM card is incompatible with your device, we are not obliged to provide any refund.
Check 303 coverage here
Exclusive Long-Term Monthly Rental Rates
||$36 (No activation fee)
||$34 (No activation fee)
||$32 (No activation fee)
||$30 (No activation fee)
Rent 1 month→30 days, Rent 6 months→180 days, Rent 12 months→360 days and so on.
Monthly Billing Guidelines
1. If we don’t see any return record a day after rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee. You can find the details of your order in “Rental History” under your iVideo account.
2. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment dates. There will be an additional fee to restore the connection of your device. Note that when the restoring date falls on the weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
Click here to extend the rental!
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.
How do I turn off auto-update & auto-back on my mobile devices?
*Notice: To maintain the quality of connection, the internet speed may slow down or unable to continue in busy or poor connection area. In addition, the network speed will be different depending on the region.
If the products are returned damaged or lost, you will be charged based on the accessory list below. If the goods are lost, but found and return within 14 days, the payment can be refunded. If the goods are found for more than 14 days, it will not be accepted for return and no refund will be made.
SIM Card: $31