4G LTE unlimited data in all Japan
Supported by #1 cellular company in Japan: Softbank
DL speed up to 110mbps in 4G LTE restricted areas
Convenient pick up and return at Japan Airport Post Office, Lawson, hotel, or at home
Exclusive Long-Term Monthly Rental Rates
||$27 (No activation fee)
||$26 (No activation fee)
||$25 (No activation fee)
||$24 (No activation fee)
|36 months or more
||$23 (No activation fee)
Monthly Billing Guidelines
-If we don’t see any return record one day after your rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee to your Payment Method. You can find specific rental details regarding your iVideo WiFi SIM card by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the iVideo website.
-If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment dates. There will be an additional fee to restore the connection of your device. Note that when the restoring date falls on weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
What To Expect
Japan Wifi Softbank 501HW 4G LTE SIM card lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. This SIM card allows you to connect up to 10 mobile devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this SIM card is your perfect choice. You can instantly share your travel highlights anywhere at anytime in Japan with this Softbank 501HW 4G LTE SIM card.
1. Stable internet connection in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo, Otaru, Hakodate, Fukuoka, Yokohama, Okinawa, Hokkaido and Nagoya...
2. Limited internet connection in Kumamoto Aso Mountain area, Kagoshima mountain area, and Wakayama mountain area.
3. SIM card can only be used in their corresponding countries. Connection speed may vary based on the density of the cellular base stations in each city. Check Softbank 501HW coverage here
4. Softbank 501 SIM card is applicable for use in Softbank 501 HW pocket WiFi only, please do not use in a Smartphone or other pocket WiFi model.
5. If the SIM card is incompatible with your WiFi device, we are not obliged to provide any refund on this matter.
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the internet when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.
How do I turn off auto-update & auto-back on my mobile devices?
If the products are returned damaged or lost, you will be charged based on the list below. If the goods are lost, but found and return within 14 days, the payment can be refunded. If the goods are found for more than 14 days, it will not be accepted for return and no refund will be made.
SIM Card: $31