- DL speed up to 75Mbps
- Strong signals in subway or undergrounds
- 14 hrs battery life when fully charged
- 4G High Speed Data in touristic cities like Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto
- Enhence your travel experience with an unlimited 4G SIM Card
Exclusive Long-Term Monthly Rental Rates
||$35 (No activiation fee)
Monthly Billing Guidelines
-If we don’t see any return record 5 days after your rental end date, we will consider that you authorize us to charge your next month's rental fee to your Payment Method. You can find specific rental details regarding your iVideo WiFi by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the iVideo website.
-If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment dates. There will be an additional fee to restore the connection of your device. Note that when the restoring date falls on weekend, you’ll need to wait until the next working cycle due to the carrier’s policies. No refund will be provided during the days without internet connection.
What to Expect
Japan Mobile Wifi Hotspot AU 4G LTE lets you connect to the internet without additional roaming costs. This portable wifi device allows you to connect up to 10 mobile devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. If you need internet for checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to Skype with your Family, then this portable WiFi device is your perfect choice. With unlimited data, you can navigate your whole trip with one handy mobile WiFi hotspot. You can instantly share your travel highlights anywhere at anytime in Japan with this AU 4G LTE Mobile Wifi hotspot.
1. Stable internet connection in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo, Otaru, Hakodate, Fukuoka, Yokohama, Okinawa, Hokkaido, Nagoya.
2. Stable internet connection in Kumamoto Aso Mountain area, Kagoshima mountain area and Wakayama mountain area.
3. Portable WiFi devices can only be used in their corresponding countries. Connection speed may vary based on the density of the cellular base stations in each city. Check AU coverage here
4. In order to maintain network quality, cellular company has the right to decrease your connection speed to 1mbps during peak hours (6PM-2AM) if 10GB data is quickly consumed in three days. If this occurs, no refund or compensation will be provided. 4G LTE connection speed will be resumed the next day.
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.
How do I turn off auto-update & auto-back on my mobile devices?
- WiFi：IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- DL Speed：4G/3G up to 75Mbps/9.2Mbps
- UL Speed：4G/3G up to 25Mbps/5.5Mbps
- Operation time：14 hours / 18 hours (4G/3G) (Actual time of using the service may be affected by the personal situation)
- Standy time：550 hours / 670 hours (4G/3G)
- Up to 10 devices can be connected at the same time.
If the products are returned damaged or lost, you will be charged based on the accessory list below. If the goods are lost, but found and return within 14 days, the payment can be refunded. If the goods are found for more than 14 days, it will not be accepted for return and no refund will be made.
- Case: $6
- Device: $30
- Charger: $6
- Cable: $3
- SIM Card: $10
- Output port：Micro USB
- Input Voltage：100-240V 50/60 Hz