- Works in 50 Countries (World Basic+ LATAM)
- 5GB data in 4G speed for 30 days.
- Compatible with eSIM phones and tablets
- No hassle of changing SIM cards
- Instant Activation
- No contract. No activation fee.
- Data only. Voice call & SMS not available
Check eSIM compatible phone: eSIM FAQ
iVideo ASIA eSIM allows you to enjoy 5GB of 4G high-speed internet in in 50 Countries (World Basic+ LATAM) for 30 days.
How to use
- Place your order. Find the order details in the order list
- You will receive an eSIM QR Code in your email within 24 hours. Please kindly find the email and follow the written instructions to activate your data plan.
- Install eSIM on your phone (QR Code has 180 days validity)
- Activate at the data plan coverage country
- Click here for more details: eSIM FAQ
- Network is needed whilst scanning QR code
- One eSIM device can save 8 eSIM profile at the meantime
- Confirmation Code will be destroyed after incorrect input of 7 times
- If you accidentally removed the Global eSIM from your device, you can NOT reinstall it. Please place a new order for the eSIM data plan.
- If there's a connection problem, please restart your phone or move to another location and try again.
- If the product wasn't working or the activation failed, please contact us.
- Please note that data package cannot be cancelled or refund after your purchase.
- Check Coverage here:
Greece, Netherlands, France, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Albania, Malta, Turkey, Canada, United States, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, China Mainland(No need for Internet censorship circumvention), Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Cambodia, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, new Zealand, Egypt, Ghana, DR Congo, Tanzania, Mozambique, Lesotho, South Africa, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Israel
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that an excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.