Pay attention! Daypass data is exclusively for iVideo 4G Roam WiFi hotspot
- Work in 3 countries (US+Canada+Mexico)
- Suitable for high-data users. If your online activities needs heavier amounts of data: livestreaming, playing online games or watching videos, you can take this high data usage data plan into consideration.
- Enjoy the 400GB monthly data in Travel x Business and Game playing & chatting or even camping!
- If your wanted data package is not listed in the "Coverage area" below , please contact our customer service.
- Restart to update the carrier when crossing countries
- The device will automatically connect to 3G when the 4G signal of local carrier is weak.
- Daypass is not supportive for some APP downloads and updates according to the regulations of different carriers.
- To maintain the quality of connection, the internet speed may slow down or unable to continue in busy or poor connection area. In addition, the network speed will be different depending on the region.
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that an excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.
Coverage:USA, Canada and Mexico(Including: Alaska and Hawai)
Not apply to: Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan, Tinian, Rota), on the sea, on board, glacier area.
No coverage or low coverage: Grand Canyon National Park, Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone National Park