Pay attention! Daypass data is exclusively for iVideo 4G Roam WiFi hotspot
- Coverage area: Aruba, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Grenada, French Antilles (Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint Barthelemy, French Saint Martin), Netherlands Antilles (Curaçao, Bonaire), Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines , Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Haiti, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Daypass with lower price than rental wifi and roaming
- Enjoy the unlimited data in Travel x Business and Game playing & chatting
- Recharge data at anytime! Keep your wifi connected!
- The data plan is 512MB/day in 4G LTE high speed. After you reach 512MB, the speed will be reduced to 512 kbps.
- If your wanted data package is not listed in the "Coverage area" below , please contact our customer service.
- Restart to update the carrier when crossing countries
- The device will automatically connect to 3G when the 4G signal of local carrier is weak.
- Daypass is not supportive for some APP downloads and updates according to the regulations of different carriers.
- To maintain the quality of connection, the internet speed may slow down or unable to continue in busy or poor connection area. In addition, the network speed will be different depending on the region.
Data Usage Guidelines
All users must follow The International Fair Usage Policy. We suggest you turn off the device when not in use, and turn off auto-update and auto-backup functions on your phones and tablets. If the cellular company detects that an excessive amount of data were consumed in a short period of time, they have the right to lower or disconnect your connection speed without notifying iVideo in advance. There will be no refunds or compensation if this occurs.